Wednesday 12 August 2015

New 28mm range from Murawski Miniatures - Baden 1809-1812

We are adding a new range of 28mm Napoleonic infantry covering Baden. The first releases are suited for the period 1809-1812 and if they prove popular we will add infantry more suitable for the period 1813/14, and then move onto other figures.

They are now available but arent on the website yet.  If you are interested please contact me via the contact section of the Murawski Miniatures website: murawskiminiatures.com

 Command
 Skirmishers


 Light company


 Grenadiers


 Fusiliers





Hope you like them.

5 comments:

  1. I do... and not even my period or scale... :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like 'em and will be getting some eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, though likely to hold out for 1813 versions. Those have been on my must have list for a while!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice work. I'll be adding some, and hoping for artillery crews and cavalry as well!

    ReplyDelete