Monday 5 May 2014

Grand Duchy of Warsaw infantry painted by Francesco Thau

Just a quick post as Francesco has sent me some of his latest work - some Poles in a blue uniform.

Many thanks to Francesco for making my miniatures look so good.


We've got a load of releases coming up - just waiting for the next batch to get back from Griffin - and Paul is working on some exciting stuff as well.

Look out for an article on the Poles in Wargames Illustrated as well!  Written by my good self with some superb images from Francesco and Juan Carlos.

6 comments:

  1. They are really superb looking figures.

    John

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic figures and a super paint job Roger. Sensational !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great paint on great figs! Any idea which WI issue # that will be??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Jason
    July or August I think.
    Roger

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning work!!! I love the paint job (of course), but I must admitt that the bases are really, really excellent to me! Long live to these Poles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are fantastic! Top notch!!

    ReplyDelete